The B.O.K. Ranch is proud to be offering an inclusive after school program utilizing 4-H curriculum. This program has been accepted and approved by the California 4-H and will include both riding and horsemanship curriculum.
The participants will learn about
* Equine Conformation including: breeds, colors and markings, and the various physical characteristics of the horse.
* First Aid & Prevention including: grooming, bandaging, and checking vital signs.
* Movement including: the different gaits of the horse, checking soundness, and understanding body language.
* Budgeting including: facility operations, tack and equipment, and the cost of feed
* Riding including: introductions to English, Western, and Trail Riding
Enrollment is available for children ages 9 years- 18 years
For more information on how to enroll please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to a generous grant made by the San Mateo County Horsemen’s Association, the B.O.K. Ranch will be offering a Trails/Obstacles class as a part of this 4-H program!