B.O.K. Ranch is located in the back of The Horse Park at Woodside. Situated on 272 gently rolling, oak-studded acres on the border of Menlo Park and Woodside, California, The Horse Park’s facilities, terrain, and beautiful setting have made it the ideal venue for equestrian activities ranging from Eventing, Hunter/Jumpers, Dressage, Polo, Western Reining, Carriage Driving, Gaited Horses, Trail and Pleasure Riding, and Therapeutic Riding.
The mission of The Horse Park at Woodside is to provide opportunities for educational, recreational, and competitive activities in a variety of equestrian disciplines that encourage the growth and development of youth and adults.
The Horse Park at Woodside is committed to thoughtful stewardship of the land, broad access to land appropriate to equestrian use, adding value in the community, and other activities compatible with equestrian uses.
The Horse Park’s Facilities include:
· Eight arenas encompassing more than four acres of sand footing
· A covered arena
· Locations for five full-size dressage courts
· Six cross country jumping courses from the Beginner Novice to Advanced Level
· A full set of stadium jumps
· Temporary barns with hundreds of stalls for overnight stays
· 150 acres of open pasture
· Extensive trails joining the region-wide Woodside Trail Club network
· Show office with grassy vendor and viewing areas
· Public address system throughout the stabling and arena areas
There is a strict 10 MPH speed limit on the Horse Park Grounds. Violators will be asked to leave.
Be sure to print out a B.O.K. parking pass before heading to the Horse Park!
“A horse doesn’t care how much you know until he knows how much you care.”
– Pat Parelli